Site update

It's stuff about our main man
Alan
Site Admin

Site update

Post by Alan » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:43 pm

This seems like a "biggy" - but only because it was more of an undertaking than I realised.
So, with the concert database search engine I've added a little surprise to the results.

Where the search results are batched in Tour / Engagements there's now a little button at the bottom of each Tour / Engagement where if you click to Expand / or then Hide you'll see additional results showing every song sung during that Tour / Engagement and the resective date for each concert that song was performed at as a clickable button that will take you to that concerts details if clicked.

So, if you go to the Database Search facility ( Concert database 1969 - 1977) :-

screenshot_song_list_00.jpg

Then we could select either everything from 1970 or the last tour of 1977 :-

screenshot_song_list_01.jpg
screenshot_song_list_02.jpg

If you chose to go for the last tour the result would look like this after you'd clicked the Expand button :-

screenshot_song_list_03.jpg

...with the option to then click on each button with a date on it to take you to that days concert details.

I hope its useful as another way to cross reference the concerts and performances of songs at an Elvis show.
I've stuck to the core of, if it was a song sung at an Elvis Presley Show, it gets included.
15562days.com - Build it and they will come...

Alan
Site Admin

Re: Site update

Post by Alan » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:56 pm

Diddy update...

It is small in context, but huge never-the-less in undertaking.

So included in concerts with audio now is not only the CD's as was, but all other physical mediums except vinyl which is my next task.

So, Norelco cased audio cassettes, multi cassette tape box sets, 8 Track variations including Quad, window and picture housings, & Reel to Reel tapes.
15562days.com - Build it and they will come...

Return to “Elvis - We're talking the King”